Chore Charts For Kids – 10 for less than $20!
Chore charts for kids can be a great way to help them know what tasks they need to complete and keep them on track throughout the week. I’ve talked in the past about chores for younger children and ways to teach them responsibility at a young age, something I think is very important for them long term. Today I’m sharing some of my favorite chore charts for kids available for less than $20 on Amazon. Getting started now is a good way to get the school year off to a great start!
10 Chore Charts For Less Than $20
- Multi-Award winner (The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, the Creative Child Magazine Award, and iParenting)
- Step-by-step parenting guide
- Children acquire valuable skills they can use for the rest of their lives
- Chore Board with Easel (12 1/2″ x 10″)
- Includes 6 Hooks, 48 Color Coded Plastic Cards, 150 Tokens, 48 Pre-printed Chore Stickers, 24 Blank Stickers
- Includes 90 magnets depicting behaviors and rewards
- Magnetic calendar/dry-erase board
- 16 x 12 closed 16 x 24 open
- Innovative combination of magnets and wood
- Magnetic Dry erase chore chart
- Includes reward magnets for reinforcing a job well done
- Includes a dry erase maker and mounting strips
- Has columns for the days of the week
- Open-ended subjects for easy customization
- 25 charts in each pack
- 8 1/2″ x 11″ each
- 100 Sparkle Stickers® to celebrate success
- Top selling Star/Reward Chart on Amazon UK
- Magnetic Wipe Clean Board with hanging loop
- Magnetic “I will” list e.g. I will Brush my teeth
- Wipe Clean pen to add further “I will” categories and insert rewards
- 80 Colored magnetic stars in Red, Yellow & Blue
- Easy to use and has fun colorful pictures to go along with the tasks
- 20 colorful chores and behaviors
- Strong magnetic strips to hold it securely to any metal surface
- Stars & chores attach easily with Velcro coins
- Colorful pictures to help young kids learn the tasks
- Recommended for children 3 years and older
- Approximate chart size is 11 x 15.5 inches
- Motivate kids to set goals and develop a sense of accomplishment
- Easy to customize to each child
- Charts include 100 sparkle star stickers for rewarding progress
- 25 charts in each pack
- 8 1/2″ x 11″
- A large reward chart and to help encourage positive behavior, achievement and development in children from 7 years.
- Children have the responsibility of placing a checkmark each time they complete an activity.
- Creates a fabulous focal point for children to monitor their chores and homework.
- Children love record their achievements and show grown-up how well they can do.
- Detailed instructions on how to achieve those great results; helping families to feel good about progress.
- 8 ½ x 11
- Add on Job Stickers (sold separately) to change the job assignment as your child is ready
- Reusable, colorful and coated
- Mark each day with stickers or markers
- 6 x 9 inches; 60 sheets
- Works for multiple children
- Makes piles of work seem less overwhelming
- Check off boxes for completed tasks
Here are a few more resources from some of my friends that love chore charts as much as I do!
– Bernice from The Stressed Mom on using chore charts to reduce Mom stress
– Kat from I Heart 7 shared her rules, points system and chore charts
– Shauna and Sharon from YourLifEvents have two free printable charts for morning and nighttime routines
Even if you don’t buy a pre-made chore chart for your family, a simple dry erase board on the fridge can help everyone remember what chores they need to do each day. Our children need our help to learn organization and responsibility, and a written list is a great visual tool to get them on the right track!
Do you use chore charts in your home?
This post contains affiliate links